Advanced Student Microscope is suitable for observing various biological specimens, such as spores, insects and stem sections.
Microscope Features :
- Real optical glass lenses
- Wide-field (15mm diameter) eyepiece with graduated pointer (10X)
- Inclined, 360-degree rotating head provides more comfort and ease of use
- Revolving nosepiece with click stops keeps your specimen centered while changing magnification
- Four achromatic objective lenses ( 4X, 10X, 40X , 100X-Oil immersion )
- Magnification power 40X, 100X , 400X, 1000X
- Numerical Aperture 0.10, 0.25, 0.65, 1.25
- Mechanical Stage: Holds microscope slide in place and allows slide to be moved precisely left/right and forward/backward during observation.
- Range of focus control: Coarse and Fine (8mm)
- Spiral mount condenser with iris diaphragm
- Built in 20W illumination
- Sturdy all metal construction
- UL and CSA approved 3-wire power cord
- One year manufacturer limited warranty
- Overall size 5.25" x 7" x 14"
- Weight 7.5 lbs
- Dust cover
- Spare Lamp, 110V, 20W
- User's manual
|Display Product Options In||Product Info Column|