The American Medical Association (AMA), America's most prestigious medical organization, worked in conjunction with DR Instruments, professors, and medical students to design this kit for first year medical students. The 10GSM kit contains the most widely used dissection tools for first year anatomy classes.
We offer two models:
10GSM with Scalpel Handle #3 and #10 blades.
DR Instruments offers over 125 dissection tools including a wide range of dissection kits for medical school anatomy classes.
To purchase additional or replacement tools, please click on the part number for more information and to place your order!!
10GSM kit contains following tools:
- Teasing needle bent with metal chuck | Part # 38|
- Teasing needle straight with metal chuck | Part # 37 |
- Iris scissors fine point 4.5" | Part # 9 |
- Surgical scissors 5.5", one point sharp and one point blunt | Part # 5SB |
- Cartilage knife | Part # 26 |
- 1 x 2 Teeth tissue forceps 4.5" | Part # 13-T |
- Dissecting forceps medium point 4.5 inches with guide pin | Part # 13 |
- Scalpel handle # 3 | Part # 27 |
- Scalpel blade # 10, pack of 10 blades | Blades for handle # 3 |
- Mall probe chrome plated | Part # 36 |
- Hemostatic forceps 5", Curved | Part # 45CD |
- Ruler 6" plastic ( Part # 30)
All tools are made with surgical steel otherwise noted.
|Display Product Options In||Product Info Column|