Aayan™ suture training kit is an ideal kit for surgery students. It offers all necessary tools to learn and practice different techniques of suturing a wound. A teacher or a trainer can demonstrate all techniques such as making incisions, determining depth of suturing, placement and closure and tying knots. Features epidermis, dermis, fascia, fat and muscle layer to practice all techniques.
This kit contains the following:
- Suture pad: P/No. DR 1043
- Needle Holder 5.5": P/No. MH55
- Stitching Scissors 4.5": P/No. ST45
- Iris Scissor 4.5" Straight: P/No. 9
- Tissue Forceps 5.5": P/No. 12-T
- Forcep: P/No. 12
- Scalpel Handle #3 |27|
- Scalep baldes #10 (2- pcs) |B10|
- Aayan™ Suture Case |10SKC|
- Suture with needle
Aayan™ suture case is designed to hold the suturing pad in it. You do not need a tray to hold your suturing pad in it.
It is an all-in-one kit for practicing suturing.
|Display Product Options In||Block after Info Column|