Advanced Student Microscope is suitable for observing various biological specimens, such as spores, insects and stem sections.
Microscope Features :
- Real optical glass lenses
- Wide-field (15mm diameter) eyepiece with graduated pointer (10X)
- Inclined, 360-degree rotating head provides more comfort and ease of use
- Revolving nosepiece with click stops keeps your specimen centered while changing magnification
- Four achromatic objective lenses ( 4X, 10X, 40X , 100X-Oil immersion )
- Magnification power 40X, 100X , 400X, 1000X
- Numerical Aperture 0.10, 0.25, 0.65, 1.25
- Mechanical Stage: Holds microscope slide in place and allows slide to be moved precisely left/right and forward/backward during observation.
- Range of focus control: Coarse and Fine (8mm)
- Spiral mount condenser with iris diaphragm
- Built in 20W illumination
- Sturdy all metal construction
- UL and CSA approved 3-wire power cord
- One year manufacturer limited warranty
- Overall size 5.25" x 7" x 14"
- Weight 7.5 lbs
- Dust cover
- Spare Lamp, 110V, 20W
- User's manual
For online user's manual click this link | User's Manual |
For suggestions to make prepared slides and some ideas for observation click on this link - Suggestions and Ideas
Convert this microscope into a digital one with the Digital Eyepiece Camera (Item# DRMA88)! One Digital Eyepiece Camera is included with the purchase of the DRMS03 Advanced Student Microscope - a $109.99 Value!
This combination digital camera with built-in 10X eyepiece allows you to preview live color digital images directly from your microscope onto your computer via USB port. It fits any standard eyetube (23mm) in place of the usual eyepiece, and it’s a great way to save, share, and email images to colleagues and friends!
This camera comes with easy-to-install TS View Digital Imaging Software in order to view, edit, and save images. It’s user-friendly, and is compatible with Windows-based operating systems including Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows 7®.
Includes TSView software, 30mm stereo adapter, USB cord & optical micrometer slide (measuring tool). Microscope not included.
- Intel Pentium 4-2.6G
- RAM: 512MB
- HDD: 1 GB free space
- USB 2.0 interface
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows 7®
|Display Product Options In||Product Info Column|