DR Instruments’ Precision-Dissection-Set™ with goggles.
- Semi-hard, slotted plastic case - Autoclavable
- Fine quality tools
- Easy to carry
- Individual sections for each tool
- Avoids breakage of fragile tools
- Safer to use for students and teachers
- Excellent for in-lab use and field work
- Dissecting Mall Probe Chrome Plated (P/No. : 36)
- Ruler 6" (P/No: 30)
- Student dissecting forceps 4.5 inches (P/No: 15 or 17C)
- Dissecting Iris scissors 4.5 inches (P/No: 9)
- Dissecting scalpel with screw-lock blade (P/No: 21)
- Glass Dropper (P/No: 39)
- Dissecting Needle Straight plastic handle (P/No: 31)
- Dissecting T-Pins six-pcs (P/No: 42)
- See-thru plastic case with locks – Autoclavable (P/No: 505P)
Anti-Scratch UV absorbing polycarbonate lens provide outstanding impact strength and optical clarity for rugged protection
- Provides 99.9- UV protection.
- Great wrap-around style with adjustable temples, providing a secure, comfortable fit.
- Universal Nose Bridge prevents slipping and sliding.
- Small sizes designed to fit a child or small faces are also available.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and ANSI + High Impact Standards.
CUL Certified to meet CAN/CSA Z94.3.
Dimensions: 8"W x 7"L x 2"H (Approx.)
Weight: 8 Oz. (Approx.)
|Product Specs||Dimensions: 8"W x 7"L x 2"H (Approx.) Weight: 8 Oz. (Approx.)|
|Display Product Options In||Block after Info Column|