Fragging smaller SPS pieces or need to get in at an angle? No problem, we've included our curved 4.5" medium duty coral cutter (BSS45) for just that! This tool helps negotiate densely branched SPS and helps to make even more precise cuts.
Need to frag softies? Your kit includes our 6" Coral Cutting Scissors(6SS). These coral scissors makes quick and true cuts through Toadstools, Mushrooms, Leathers, and Zoanthid mat giving your new coral frag the quickest healing time possible. We've also included 10 General Scalpel blades (B10) with Scalpel Handle #3 (27) to assist in scraping loose frags such as Zoanthids or Ricordia off of their rock.
A Microdissection scalpel (52) is included as well to assist in those hard to reach places (not shown in picture). It works great to help extract nuisance algae as well such as bubble algae.
When you've got your new frag and are ready to place it on that rock or glue it to that frag plug, you'll be using either the 6" Forceps (19) or Microdissection Forceps (18) to make placement a snap and keep that glue off your fingers!
Speaking of glue, we've also included a tube (DR116) of IC-GEL -- the best frag glue on the market! All of this is included in an easy to carry pouch designed for this kit. After you are done fragging, rinse off your tools in fresh water (to prevent chemical residue andamp; superficial corrosion), dry them off, and place them in your pouch. You'll know exactly where they are the next time and not have to go hunting for your fragging tools anymore!
- IC-Gel(P/No: DR116)
- Large Bone Shears 7"(P/No: BS70)
- Pack of blades for scalpel handle #3(P/No: B10)
- Microdissection Scalpel(P/No: 52)
- Specimen Dissecting Forceps 6" (P/No: 19)
- Dissecting Scalpel, 1.5" blade (P/No: 22)
- Angular Probe and Seeker (P/No: 35ANG)
- Scalpel Handle #3 (P/No: 27)
- Microdissection Forceps 4.5"(P/No: 18)
- Operating Scissors both sides sharp 6.5" (P/No: 6SS)
- Bone Cutting Shears 4.5" (P/No: BSS45)
- Roll up Dissection kit vinyl case (P/No: 10FKC)
|Display Product Options In||Product Info Column|