Ideal dissection package includes DR Instruments’ Zippy™ dissection set, eyewear, and pack of nitrile gloves.
Dissection Kit contains:
Zippy™ dissecting kit for students in a higher quality zipper vinyl case. Fine grade instruments in a nicer zipper case with velvet linen inside. Dissecting instruments stay in place during transportation in book bag or bag pack.
Ruler 6 inches, plastic (P/No: 30)
Dissecting student scalpel 1.5 blade, stainless steel (P/No: 22)
Glass Dropper with rubber bulb (P/No: 39)
Dissecting student dissecting scissors 4.5 inches (P/No: 8 or P/No: 9)
Dissecting student forceps, straight, 4.5 inches (P/No: 15)
Dissecting teasing needle with plastic handle straight (P/No: 31)
Dissecting teasing needle with plastic handle angular (P/No: 32)
Black or Maroon Vinyl zipper case (P/No: 50ZP)
Anti-Scratch UV absorbing polycarbonate lens provide outstanding impact strength and optical clarity for rugged protection
- Provides 99.9- UV protection.
- Great wrap-around style with adjustable temples, providing a secure, comfortable fit.
- Universal Nose Bridge prevents slipping and sliding.
- Small sizes designed to fit a child or small faces are also available.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and ANSI + High Impact Standards.
CUL Certified to meet CAN/CSA Z94.3.
Nitrile Exam Gloves Powder-Free.
- Containing no natural rubber proteins
- 100 - latex-free
- CFIA and FDA approved for food handling
- Excellent comfort and fit for prolonged use
- Provides excellent sensitivity and dexterity
Dimensions: 8"W x 7"L x 2"H (Approx.)
Weight: 6.2 Oz. (Approx.)
|Product Specs||Dimensions: 8"W x 7"L x 2"H (Approx.) Weight: 6.2 Oz. (Approx.)|
|Display Product Options In||Block after Info Column|